Tuesday 25 October 2011

How To Steal A Million

I've just finnished watching How To Steal a Million, with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole. It's about the daughter of a rich man who copies art of real artists as a passion. One day he lends a statue to a museum, thinking it won't get tested. As it turns out it will, his daughter decides to steal it, using a thief that entered her house and that she stopped to do this.
Of course, you couldn't expect a movie with Audrey Hepburn without eyegasm - her clothe ! my god, her clothe !!




My favourite one is when she's at the hotel, waiting for Simon, with her lace dress and her lace mask, smoking. Chic and Classy must me synonyms for Audrey Hepburn in the dictionnary !
What's also interesting is we get a big whiff of the Audrey's 60's in our Srping 2012 collection with the lace - this time colourful, with No.21, Louis Vuitton (again!), Valentino... :


I do love to relate different times of fashion - and the 60's are definitely my favourites !

No comments:

Post a Comment